Tailgate Tacos Ft. Premio Foods Fresh Chorizo
We’re all tailgating at home this year- homegating if you will. I concocted these great tacos for our festivities! They are super simple to make, and super tasty to eat. Try them out for your next game day celebration using my recipe:
TAILGATE TACOS 🌮 ft. @premiofoods Fresh Chorizo
-1 cup red cabbage, shredded
-1/2 sweet red pepper, chopped
-1 green onion, chopped
-1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
-1 tbsp olive oil
-1 tbsp lime juice
-ground black pepper
-1 package of Premio Foods Fresh Chorizo
-1 package of finely shredded mexican blend cheese
-suggested toppings: guacamole, avocado, fresh cilantro, hot sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix together shredded red cabbage, sweet red pepper, green onion, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, 1 tsp salt, and ground black pepper to taste.
2. Heat your grill or grill pan on high. A skillet would work fine too, you just won’t have grill marks.
3. Slice the Chorizo links in half lengthwise. Place on grill. Cook for 3 min. on each side.
4. Remove Chorizo from heat to a cutting board. Slice into across to make small chunks.
5. Place a tsp of finely shredded Mexican blend cheese on each corn tortilla. Top with chorizo, your favorite guacamole or avocado mash, the cabbage slaw, fresh cilantro, and any other sauces or fixins you enjoy!