Herbal Alchemy Shrimp Burrito
Two things I’ve been trying to do for myself the past few weeks:
1. Make healthier, but delicious choices.
2. Cook meals using only items from my pantry and freezer to be creative and spend less money.
Today was a success and I created the Herbal Alchemy Shrimp Burrito!
@718heatfactory Herbal Alchemy is a NY made hot sauce that packs a ton of flavor with just a mild hint of a punch. It is rich in antioxidants and nutrients with ingredients such as scotch bonnet peppers, bell peppers, apple cider vinegar, onions, garlic, ginger, turmeric, cilantro, and parsley. Click here to order and spice up your next meal with some, and try out my easy recipe using just a few items I had on hand!
The Herbal Alchemy Shrimp Burrito
- @718heatfactory Herbal Alchemy Hot Sauce
- @missionfoodsus Carb Balance Tortilla Wrap
- @traderjoes Cooked Shrimp, medium size (thawed)
- @traderjoes Basmati Rice (cooked)
- @goodfoods Avocado Mash
- @target Good & Gather Reduced Fat Mexican-Style Shredded Cheese
- 1 Campari Tomato, chopped
- @diamondcrystalsalt Kosher Salt
1. Lay tortilla on a plate. Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and pop in microwave for 20-3 seconds, until cheese melts.
2. In a small bowl, combine 20 of the fully-cooked medium shrimp and 1/4 cup of the basmati rice with a sprinkle of salt, and pop in microwave for 30-40 seconds, just until warm.
3. Pour shrimp and rice mixture into center of the tortilla. Top with chopped tomato, a sprinkle of salt, the avocado mash, and @718heatfactory Herbal Alchemy Hot Sauce.
4. Fold in the sides and roll from the top of the plate down to make your burrito. Cut in half and enjoy!
I totally added some more of the hot sauce to each bite as I ate- love me some hot sauce! 🔥