Friday Fridge Clean-Out Quesadilla Ft. Uncle Sky's Sweet potato Chipotle Hot Sauce
On nights at home, I try to eat healthy(er), but man cravings get real. For me satisfaction is all about flavor and that’s where hot sauces like Uncle Sky's Sweet Potato Chipotle Hot Sauce come in super handy! I was hankering for a quesadilla last night, and was able to whip one up with the remnants of my fridge, and the help of @uncleskys, that didn’t break my points bank for the day. I’ve been super pumped to try Uncle Sky’s- I’ve had a LOT of hot sauces, but never one with sweet potato in it! It had smoky subtle heat from the chipotle in adobo, then a lingering after-kick from the hot peppers. The sweet potato gave it a slightly creamier texture, but didn’t make it too sweet, which I was happy about! For all the hot sauce fanatics out there I highly recommend checking Uncle Sky’s out!
Friday Fridge Clean-Out Quesadilla
-1 @missionfoodsus Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortilla Wrap (Burrito size) (3 pts WW Green)
-1/2 cup Low Moisture Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella (I use @bjswholesale store brand, 6 pts WW Green)
-3 oz @hillshirefarm Turkey Polska Kielbasa, chopped (4 pts WW Green)
-1 Tbsp Nonfat Greek Yogurt as Sour Cream substitute (I like @lidlus store brand, 0 pts WW Green)
-@uncleskys Sweet Potato Chipotle Hot Sauce (0 pts WW Green)
1. Heat large skillet w/ a lid over medium-high heat.
2. Place tortilla down and sprinkle cheese on top. Cover with lid.
3. When cheese is partially melted, top with Kielbasa. Place lid back on.
4. When cheese is melted fully, fold tortilla over at the middle, like an omelet.
5. Flip to brown on both sides, then remove to a plate.
6. Slice as desired, stack if you want, and top with Greek Yogurt and Uncle Sky’s Hot Sauce!